Things I should be doing:
1) Finish up my website so I can start selling coupon binders
2) Finish up my website so I can start selling eggs (although they’re not really related, I want it to show our newest chickens, etc)
3) Re-new my car registration. It’s 6 days overdue now. That’s better than the 6 months I let it go last time.
4) Re-new my driver’s license. It still shows our old address. And I went there once to renew but the BMV website is vague on what is required to change your address so I only showed up with one bill showing my address. (or something like that, it was 6 months ago, I’ve forgotten the details)
5) Quit bitching about my job. I can’t stand when people complain about their job and yet do nothing about it. I’ve been complaining to MrC for a couple months now but I know if I stay here for just a little.bit.longer I’ll get more management experience and be in the big league. But GAH. Sometimes I really fucking hate it.
6) Get a routine where I clean the house regularly. I probably vacuum once every 3 months. Which is TOTALLY gross. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs inside. GROSS. I’m gross.
7) Start a wedding binder so I can keep track of the venues I’ve contacted and pricing information. I like to be organized but it’s way hard.
What I have been doing:
1) Trying to organize my Lake House pictures from last year. For some reason, this is high on my priority list right now.
2) Spending $500 at the vet. That’s more than MrC and I’s healthcare costs for the past 2 years.
3) Getting back into running. The past week has been beautiful for running.
4) Adding vinegar to my Shark SteamMop. It says not to add any other liquid/material into the container except for water. I added a tablespoon full of vinegar and I love it. It helps eliminate odors. It sanitizes! Now if only I could vacuum with vinegar somehow so it would interest me enough to do it.
5) Drinking diet drinks. I haven’t had a regular coke in a couple of weeks now. Of course I haven’t lost any weight. I’m sure MrC has lost 20 pounds. Because that’s how it goes.
6) Looking in the mirror one day and thinking “I think I’m starting to lose inches!” then looking in the mirror 12 hours later and thinking “Gah. Where did all this fat come from?”
7) Fantasizing about my dream deck and kitchen at the lake… all while telling MrC we can NOT buy a new truck until after the wedding. (And he pulled the “I’ve never owned a new vehicle before. You have. Lucky.” He’s right, but my new vehicle was half the price of what he wants. And I didn’t have any other bills.)
Tags: , My Life